We are excited to be participating in an exciting event hosted by Angel Launch. Angel Launch is a new brand created by the producers of iHollywood Forum. For 11 years, they have produced programs in Los Angeles and San Francisco, and during trade shows such as NAB, CES, GDC, E3 EXPO, NATPE, or CTIA. The sessions address key topics facing entrepreneurs in business and tech ventures. Each program has a panel discussion and dinner for networking and small group discussion.On October 15th, 2015, one of our Industrial Product Designers, Tom Doyle will be speaking at this event. The topic of this event is Product Innovation, Design, and Marketing. During this session we will be discussing the below questions.
- How to foster a culture of design innovation at your organization?
- How can your business validate a product vision both internally and externally before formally launching the product?
- How do you create a proof of concept as a tool for testing assumptions, validating products and finding opportunities?
- What are strategies to develop a product or service on a budget or using your prototype to raise funding?
- What are best practices around product conception?
- How to test your idea on customers and evaluate feedback?
- How to use metrics and track data during the design process?
- How can you use public relations to promote your brand and build leads?
The event is being hosted by 1920C located at 950 Grant Ave 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94108. The event will be from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Free drinks will be included. Should you like to attend please let us know and click on the link for a free ticket. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/product-innovation-and-design-and-marketing-tickets-18695117600?discount=inn10